Digital Health ID Card registration details, Eligibility, Benefits Details and Apply Online Process are elaborating on this page. On 74th Independence day, our Honourable Prime Minister Narender Modiji announces a health ID Card. This will be a part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. The reason that our Prime Minister has announced issuing Health Id Card is that all the stored medical data will be updated digitally. All the citizens of India can apply for a Digital health Id Card and they should. In the upcoming times, you will see a revolution in the medical sector. Check out what’s more in the Digital health Id cards.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits
There are numerous benefits for Digital Health ID Card. Out of some of them which we are depicting here. First, It will make all the data collected regarding medical under this scheme. Second, through this also the time will be saved to check all the medical history by the practitioner. These are the major points through which Digital Health ID Card can help you in next coming years.
|Name of the Scheme||NDHM (National digital Health Mission)|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|What is the Unique Number on Health Id Card?||On the Health ID card, a 14 digit number will be engraved. This number will categorize different applicant records|
|Five Pillars of NDHM||HID, PHR, EMR, Doctor’s Directory, health Facility Registry|
Highlights of Digital Health Card
- Prime Minister announced Health ID Card on Independence Day
- This will have unique 14 digit number.
- Digital health ID Card will bring revolution in coming up years.
- Digital health ID Card Eligibility
- Here is the eligibility criteria for Digital health Id Card:
- The citizen should be of country India.
- He/ she should have adhaar card.
- Applicant must be of any age. There is no age bar.
Apply Online for Digital Health ID
On the NDHM website official, you will see a new page of healthid as soon as you will click the tab of creating Health ID. Now Government has taken all the steps ahead for the applicants to Generate health ID either through an Adhaar card or by not using adhaar card too. In either way, you can create your Digital health ID. In the phase of the current pandemic, it is a great initiative to announce health ID Card for the citizens. Those who are interested in making their Health ID need to check that how you can make it and follow them religiously. Also if you are not interested in creating your Health Id by self-registration then you can walk into the nearest E-Mitra.
Digital health ID Card Registration?
Check out here following steps using Digital Health ID Card which is here as follows:
- To create your health ID Card online you can visit healthid.ndhm.gov.in
- Then click on generate health ID card.
- Followed by that choose the options from creating Health ID by using adhaar card, create health id by not using adhaar card and already a user.
- If you have chosen the first option then it will ask for your adhaar number. If you have chosen the second option, you will be asked to add a mobile number.
- For instance, if you choose the second option, add the number. Mark the dialog box of terms and conditions and the last captcha code.
- Tap on submit button.
- After that enter the OTP. This OTP will be six-digit.
- Soon as you will put the OTP, a form will be seen on the screen.
- Start filling the form step by step.
- Review it and submit it after that.
Frequently Asked Question
Is this scheme under the National Health Mission?
Yes, this scheme is under the National Health Mission.
Will it be safe to use Aadhaar card for creating a health ID?
Yes, it will be totally safe to use Aadhaar card.
Will the Health ID registration form be in the Hindi language?
The form is in the bilingual language. It is in Hindi and English.
Is there any last date to submit the form to create a health ID?
No there is no last date to submit the form. It is up to you totally that when you need to submit it. It will be better I you do it as soon as possible.